Preparation: 20 minutes, Cooking: 15 minutes
- 100g rice vermicelli noodles.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
- 350g Tofu
- 1 long red chilli, de-seeded
- Finely chopped 3 spring onions, thinly sliced.
- 2 tablespoons bragg or soya sauce.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice.
- 1 tablespoons Natvia.
- ½ cup mint leaves, roughly chopped.
- ⅓ cup mint leaves.
- ⅓ cup coriander leaves.
- ⅓ cup roasted salted peanuts,finely chopped.
- 1 iceberg lettuce,leaves removed.
- Place noodles into a large heatproof bowl.
- Cover with boiling water and stand for 5 mins or until soft and transparent.
- Drain and roughly chop with scissors.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add tofu and cook for 8 mins or until golden.
- Add the chilli and spring onion. Stir until well combined.
- Combine bragg, lime juice and Natvia in a jug and add to frying pan.
- Stir through mint leaves.
- Place lettuce cups on serving plates and spoon noodles, tofu and herbs into the cups. Top with fresh mint, coriander leaves and peanuts.