by Emma, R.*
Preparation: 5 minutes, Cooking: 1 minutes
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass, cut into 2cm pieces
- Handful shopped fresh coriander
- Pinch chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup lime juice
- ⅓ cup fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce (optional)
- ½ cup Natvia
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until the Natvia is dissolved.
Tips and Tricks
- Adjust the flavour, if desired, by adding more Natvia and/or fish sauce.
- Delicious with Chargrilled beef or your favourite summer salad.