Preparation: 15 minutes, Cooking: 10 minutes
- Olive oil spray
- 2 x 180g scotch fillet steaks, fat trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 red capsicums, deseeded, sliced lengthways
- ½ bunch snake beans*, trimmed, cut into 6cm lengths
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large red chilis, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce**
- 1 tablespoon Natvia
- ½ - 1 bunch Thai basil, leaves picked
- Steamed basmati rice, to serve
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Spray with oil and stir-fry beef for 2 mins until browned.
- Remove from wok, cover with foil and set a side.
- Add the onion, capsicum and beans and stir-fry 2 mins.
- Add garlic and chilli and stir-fry further 2 mins.
- Return beef to wok with soy sauce and Natvia. Toss well.
- Add basil leaves and gently toss.
- Serve with rice.
Tips and Tricks
- Snake beans*: alternative 250g green beans
- Soy sauce**: make sure it’s sugarfree
* This is a user submitted recipe. If you love it, please rate it and share your appreciation in the comment box below. Constructive feedback is also always welcome.
© Copyright 2013 | Natvia PTY LTD - 4/1a Windsor Place, Windsor, Victoria 3181, Australia