Preparation: 10 minutes, Cooking: 40 minutes
- 300g Tempeh, plain or seasoned, cubed or sliced into small pieces
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 tin tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- A pinch of marjoram
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- Steam pieces of tempeh for 5 mins, leave to cool.
- Mix together ½ cup of unbleached white flour, salt and pepper.
- Dip each piece of tempeh in mixture and fry with chopped onions in oil until tempeh is golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and other herbs and Natvia and simmer for 40 mins.
Tips and Tricks
- Serve with salad and garlic bread.
* This is a user submitted recipe. If you love it, please rate it and share your appreciation in the comment box below. Constructive feedback is also always welcome.
© Copyright 2013 | Natvia PTY LTD - 4/1a Windsor Place, Windsor, Victoria 3181, Australia