Recipe Certified by Natvia
Preparation: 10 minutes, Cooking: 30 minutes
- 1 cup 250ml Natvia
- 1 ½ teaspoons cornflour or tapioca starch
- Gradually pour Natvia into a good quality coffee grinder or food processor with fine grinding setting and pulse on high until fine.
- Once Natvia is ground to very fine, sift together with cornstarch.
Tips and Tricks
- Tapioca starch: McKenzies Arrowroot flour is 100% tapioca starch
- Do not run continually or you may overheat and burn the Natvia in the coffee grinder or food processor. Alternatively, use a ceramic or marble mortar and pestle (make sure it has closed pores) and hand grind the Natvia as you would spices.
- Buy an extra coffee grinder for pulverizing things that are not coffee. Or just wipe out the coffee in your grinder before you make the powdered Natvia. For chocolate and coffee flavoured icing, the coffee residue could enhance the flavor.