Recipe Certified by Natvia
Preparation: 15 minutes, Cooking: 10 minutes
- 250g fresh egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 long red chilli, finely sliced
- 150g prawns
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Natvia
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon coriander seed powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 100g bean sprouts
- 100g mustard greens, roughly chopped
- 1 tomato, cut into eighths
- 1 lime
- Soak fresh egg noodles in freshly boiled hot water for 5 minutes. Untangle with a fork. Rinse with cold water, drain, and set aside.
- In a wok, heat oil over a medium fire and fry garlic, shallot and chilli for 1 minute.
- Add prawns and stir-fry for 30 seconds on each side or until just cooked. Transfer the prawns to a bowl and set aside.
- Add bean sprouts, cabbage and tomato and stir-fry for 30 seconds or until just wilted. Transfer the vegetables to a bowl and set aside.
- Add soy sauce, Natvia, white pepper, cinnamon powder, coriander seed powder and salt to the wok.
- Add in fresh egg noodles and stir-fry over high heat for 2 minutes. Add a little water to moisten if necessary.
- Add the cooked prawns and vegetables and continue stir-frying for another minute or until all ingredients are mixed well and noodles are cooked through.
- Drizzle with lime juice to taste.
Tips and Tricks
- Try using other meats (such as chicken or other seafood) instead of prawns.