Recipe Certified by Natvia
Preparation: 15 minutes, Cooking: 30 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened soy sauce
- 1½ teaspoons Natvia
- 160g small cooked peeled prawns
- 2 (25g) fresh or pre-soaked dried shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 green shallot, ends trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- Use a fork to whisk the eggs, water, Natvia and soy sauce together in a jug. Set aside until required.
- Divide the prawns evenly among four 250ml (1cup) capacity heatproof bowls.
- Pour over the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with the mushrooms and shallots.
- Cover each bowl tightly with foil. Place the bowls in a large steamer over a saucepan of boiling water and steam for 10-12 minutes or until just set. Serve immediately.