Preparation: 10 minutes, Cooking: 45-50 minutes
- 265g self raising flour
- 20g plain flour
- 60 ml pea protein isolate, vanilla or original
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 140g Natvia
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 50g butter, melted and cooled
- 2 overripe mashed bananas
- ½ cup sultanas
- Preheat oven to 180c. Brush 11 x 21cm loaf pan with melted butter or oil.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry, do not over mix.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 45-50mins or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Turn onto a cooling rack and cool completely before serving.