Recipe Certified by Natvia
Preparation: 10 minutes, Cooking: - minutes
So you think that nut chocolate spreads make a healthy choice for the kids’ lunch box? Now there really is a healthy, great tasting spread! This recipe is 100% sugarfree and the only oil is the natural, good oil from the nuts.
- 100g hazelnuts, raw or dry roasted no added salt or sugar
- 100g of chickpeas (keep the liquid)
- 80-100g Natvia
- 15g skim milk powder
- 20g pure cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ~ 100ml liquid from canned chickpeas
- Process hazelnuts until like almond meal or med-fine grind coffee.
- Transfer to a bowl and combine with all remaining ingredients except the liquid.
Put back in food processor and process whilst gradually adding liquid until desired consistency is reached.
Keeps in the fridge for at least 2 weeks.
Tips and Tricks
- Optional ingredient: 1 teaspoon lecithin powder: to improve blending making it smoother/creamier
- You can use milk instead of the chickpeas liquid
- If you make it too runny, add a bit more cocoa and skim milk powder, or just cocoa for a richer, more chocolatey taste. If mix is too dry, add more liquid from tin or extra milk/non-dairy alternative.