Recipe Certified by Natvia
Preparation: 10 minutes, Cooking: 15 minutes
- 500g honeydew flesh, cut into small cubes.
- ¼ cup Natvia.
- 1 small pinch of salt.
- 1 cup coconut milk.
- ⅓ cup sago.
- Bring ¼ cup water to boil in a saucepan, add Natvia and salt, stir still dissolved, then remove from heat.
- Combine the Natvia syrup with 1 cup coconut milk and half the honeydew cubes in a blender and whiz till smooth. Pour the mixture in a well-covered bowl or container, add in the remaining honeydew cubes and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, bring 5 cups of water to boil in a saucepan, add in sago and continue boiling for 10 minutes, stirring constantly so that the pearls don’t stick to the pan.
- Turn the heat off, put the lid on, and let it sit for another 10 minutes or until all sago pearls are transparent.
- Pour sago onto a sieve, draining off the water, and run cold water over it for about 20 seconds to cool down the sago pearls.
- Add the sago pearls into the honeydew coconut milk mixture and stir well.
- Refrigerate everything till cold. Serve.