Recipe Certified by Natvia
Preparation: 120 minutes, Cooking: 20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons Natvia
- 75g rock salt
- 1 teaspoon pink peppercorns
- ¼ bunch dill, chopped
- 150g fresh (raw) salmon
- ¼ bunch chives, finely chopped
- 1 small golden beetroot, finely shaved
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- extra sprigs of dill
- If you’ve had fresh salmon in plastic, rinse quickly under very cold water and pat dry. Place on a ceramic plate.
- Mix Natvia, rock salt, peppercorns and dill, and sprinkle on top of salmon.
- Refrigerate for 2 hrs, then rinse off salt mixture and pat dry.
- Slice salmon finely and place on chilled plate. Sprinkle with chopped chives.
- In a small bowl combine beetroot, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Tips and Tricks
- To serve, top sliced salmon with beetroot mixture and drizzle with olive oil. Serve with extra sprigs of dill.