Preparation: 20 minutes, Cooking: 30 minutes
- 6 granny smith apples
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup sultanas
- 6 teaspoons Natvia
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup walnuts – chopped
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Peel and core apples, then thinly slice. Place the apples in saucepan with orange juice, sultanas and cloves. Cook until soft.
- Mix apples with cinnamon then place apple mixture in a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle 5 teaspoons Natvia over the apple mixture.
- Mix together oats, desiccated coconut, walnuts and coconut oil. Spread oat mixture over apple mixture.
- Bake at 180°C until crumble is golden brown – approx 30 minutes.
- Dust with 1 teaspoon of Natvia and serve.